Live Your Happily Ever After with Foundations Coaching’s marriage counselor Lesli Doares!
Marriage is a unique relationship. It is both an emotional commitment and a legal one. It is also the only intimate relationship we enter into as equals. These special characteristics are what makes marriage so fulfilling and so scary at the same time.
All marriages face the same challenges. But how each marriage handles these challenges is as different as the two people in it.
The good news is we know what makes marriages successful. Unfortunately, the bad news is that we do a horrible job letting couples in on this critical information.
Keeping you and your partner on track, from the first blissful moment of declared love and commitment through the years building your lives together, is the best route to a happily ever after. Providing you skills and techniques to build your ideal marriage is a start. Giving you a place to ask questions and get feedback tailor made for your unique relationship is how Marriage Coaching can really make a difference.
Foundations Coaching relationship coaching is for you if:
- You want to protect your marriage from the rut of the day-to-day routine.
- You want to both love and be in love with your partner.
- You want to resolve disagreements about sex, money, parenting, communication, household chores, extended family issues, and so on, in a positive, productive way.
- You want to find a healthy balance between being a parent and being a spouse.
- You want resolve the dependent/independent debate and embrace the skills of interdependence.
- You want to affair-proof your marriage.
- You want to eliminate the option of divorce for your family.
Schedule a Foundations Coaching Consultation
There are two easy ways to set up an appointment:
1. Call my office at 919-924-0463. Please leave a message as they are checked frequently, and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Daytime and evening appointments available.